Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Effects

The Effects


I have to keep up my composure 
For I might reveal my disclosure
Now I got you in my space
Or in my face
But yet your aura creates an eclipse 
Illuminating the stars in my mind
So I guess you fill up the space in my head
Why not the space in my bed?
I gotta backtrack what I just said
High jumping into conclusions 
Hurdle out of these illusions
Of a you & me to be
Gotta slow down, take it easy
No need to be afraid
For the glass of water that you are
I still drank some of your lemonade
I aint sorry
Yet it tasted bitter,
Threw in some Bacardi
You should come & see me
For once, join the party
It doesnt make sense now
Is she 5'2" or she fine too?
Pretty sure she's both
Or she 5'5" with brown eyes 
Caramel complexion got the whole city high
Amazes me what the sight of you could do
Wish I could sum it all up, form a Haiku
But I'm way over the limit of lines
Writing stories on the effects of you 
Yet I dont even have you 
Wish you came with a warning label
Just to determine if I'm willing and able
Even if you came with directions
I'd probably go off course to show my affection
Guess thats the effects of searching for a connection




No comments:

Post a Comment