Tuesday, August 2, 2016

11:29PM In East Orange

11:29PM In East Orange

My brand will keep you away
Cuz all you see is me & a booty
All about the curves
The everyday life of the perv
But all you see is just one image of me
Never wanted to take a hit of how blunt I could be
You say I have a dirty mouth
Well let me chew on your Orbit
Give me that good clean feeling, no matter what
You claim all I do is play
All I do is bag then I'm FritoLay
on top of these chips
Sorry I mean chicks, 
Dont mean to ruffle your feathers
But swan please stay in the lake not the mud
Cuz all this dirt thrown at me is only sand
In beaches up here, they hide secrets in these cloudy waters
I have nothing to hide, so I am a tropical island
You'll see what you're getting into
But due to what you've been through, you'll assume I'm a shark 
Just swimming for my next victim
You can be part of my meal plan 
But I won't put you waste
You could to be the credit to my debit
Balance out each other
But I dont want you to be another journal entry
I'd rather keep books for years to come
Those are accounting terms 
As I crunch these numbers of longevity
You think all you are is sex to me
But we living the dream
You can be anything you want to be, to me.
More than just role play 
But more so what role would you play?
What lane would you run? 
You by my side & down to ride
Or do you treat me like Uber n hit me when it's your stop?
Late night thoughts 

No comments:

Post a Comment