Thursday, August 25, 2016

Good Morning Text

Good Morning Text

Hope you read this text soon as ya eyes open
Don't store this message in ya unread's 
We know those blue & green boxes catch up dust
Hope you read this just in case you need a pick me up
Weight on ya shoulders? Let this lift it up
Hope this pushes you to get in ya bag
Even though you could catch em all in ya bummy swag
When you put on, even women curiously hit a fork in the road
Bald,straight or messy, we all think its sexy
Curls sit up like ya booty in your favorite pants
Giving you life & freedom in your favorite maxi dress
Hope this message lets you know that blessings are comin
Relaying to you. Let me pass the baton 
Regardless of the struggles going on
I put you in my prayers for I believe in you
Never let that ambition look fictitious 
Life's a genie, let it grant your wishes
But put in work because journey is vicious 
If you got kids, kiss them on their foreheads
Two times
One from you & one from me. 
I know future royalty when I see it
Show love to all the princes & princesses
I know they're in good hands as long as they're yours 
Hope you read this message
Hope this makes you smile even for a little while
Good morning queen, time to address ya people
Time to show them why you rule your world
No competition, wonder woman
Let this message be your hero today

No comments:

Post a Comment