Monday, August 29, 2016

Eyes Wide Shut

Eyes Wide Shut

Never needed a nightlight
Heading to you, I just follow the glow
Illumination as you slumber
The presentation of you laying down
Body language yells "Touch Me, Tease Me"
Whatever the case may be
I don't take signs for granted
And your body's wish was my command
My T shirt is your favorite nightgown
If wasn't for the cool breeze, you'd only wear your skin
That's my favorite outfit for you but thats just me
Vivid visions got you in a damp state 
I just want to add onto this rainmaker 
Don't even wake up to add onto my actions
No need to fly out of your dreamworld for me
Sliding my dimension in will only enhance your virtual reality
Sounds of ecstasy & involvement 
Newest levels of sleep walking & talking
The feel is so unreal, feasting the meal
Making you squeal, every pain I heal
Kissing every sore spot, hitting every sweet spot
But disrupting your delta sleep I am not
Its funny...you really caught a nut with ya eyes wide shut

No comments:

Post a Comment