Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Grip

Grip

Aggressive 
The first time you leaned towards me
Pressed your weight upon my chest
Reached up by your tippy toes
Whispered gently as you got close
"Make your move"
Now is this chess? Am I pawn to this queen?
Or this might be checkers where she could get on top & King Me?
Speaking of royalty, should I get on one knee so she can knight me?
When did this become thoughts of monarchy?
She only said make a move not go to war
What are all these random thoughts for?
All from a five second glance
Hands guided down her back 
To her waist 
Then her hips
Ever gently as hands approach her peach,
She replies
"Grip"
Apply pressure
Check the circumference
Volume
Density
Woulda thought this was geometry
But I been onto the anatomy
Law of physics, pick it up like there was no gravity
Reality of it all
Me squeezing on these stress balls
As if her tense spots had me on collect calls 
Think of a psychiatrist & a masseuse 
Relieving pain, physically & mentally
Simultaneously 
Amazing how such actions create such peace
All giggles n remarks have ceased
To the point she begins to sleep
Only a smirk shows she was pleased
Damn...shoulda yelled "Checkmate"

No comments:

Post a Comment