Wednesday, August 10, 2016

No Chill

No Chill


Wasn't sure how to present this one
This is supposed to be my no chill feel
My unfiltered flow, so as it may go
About the obsession of her forbidden fruit
Once bitten but taken away
The flaws of the laws of attraction
You gotta make sure the intentions are mentioned
Or you might need to make a doctor call 
To cure up some blue balls
But man, yall dont even understand
Shorty's credentials were incredible
Way she arranged herself was so edible
Strawberry
Mango
Grapes
Pineapple
Covered in chocolate
She the type to use that nutrabullet
Get her juices going
Wouldn't deny it if I had her part of my diet
You'd be a fool not to try it
Couldnt deny the drug if she supplied it
The affliction of addiction
Flush all the toxins sippin her detox tea
Wrapped up in her dress, 
Her one piece
I just want one piece
Under that thick layer lies a juicy center
Gotta take time to peel it all off
Dont understand for what I'd do
One more time just to get to
Or into the honeydew melanin
Or maybe the water melanin
But thus, dreams of a part 2 is crushed
Cuz the lust made me rushed
Caught myself saying a mouthful
Then holding a handful
And eating a mouthful
So the views of the previews 
Simply of what I could do
Possibly wouldnt do
So much for the sequel
But then again I'm always up for a reboot
If the line hotline bling, I'm down to reshoot
Connection might not be dead
One random night I'll get "Hey big head"
Create a new origin story of all the glory
Holes in this idea cuz this probably wont happen
Simple suggestions on first impressions
That no chill feel is such a deadly weapon

No comments:

Post a Comment