Thursday, August 25, 2016

Natural Flows


Natural Flows



She told me don't require the right assets
Measurements didn't even pass the right test
I swear these assumptions be somethin
Let the laws of attraction settle this case
And right now the verdict is in 
I embrace the the true star you truly are
Personality & presence a double shot of caffeine
Best part of waking up 
Is knowing you smile when you get a good morning text
Or the anticipation of the next
Time we meet up and go on world adventures
Don't sulk and sigh cuz you feel like youre not the prize
Due to the brand showin love to the ones with ass and thighs
All booties matter
Better yet all cuties matter
When I see you heart always goes through chutes & ladders
You dont need an instagram body to be my hot toddy
Sweet as honey and you give a warm feeling throughout my body
No hesitation as I feel the vibration
All who want to know your secret 
Keep em patiently waiting
Maybe she's born with it
Maybe its all from my point of view
Natural flows every time I speak of you


No comments:

Post a Comment