Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Focus

Focus


I lost focus
Sitting thinking about the last time I had you open
Frozen recalling you calling out your motions
Release emotions
Spellbound by your scent as I drink your potion
Locked into ya hypnotizing motions
Convinced I might be a space case
Not to be typical of that Venus vs Mars
To me you're more like Jupiter
Orbiting around ya booty got me going stupider 
Or just going dumb
Just tell me when to go
Should I ghost ride the whip
While you just ride my lips
Hands on your hips
Guess thats your safety belt just in case you crash
But once again I lost focus 
Swear my prescription is all off
Cuz how come I put on my frames
Theres the sight of you as your clothes fall off?
Then when the night falls, vision becomes nocturnal
Active illumination 
Even in dark rooms, the image resolution of your body is at HD
Thermal visions have me sensing your body temperature 
Its your heat waves that assist on which hot spot to kiss
The moon & the stars reflect off you
Only source of light I need
Regaining focus
Wearing my contacts, while we contact, let us attract & interact
Sit back while the hues & saturation react
Creating something so beautiful, which will show in fact...
That I enjoy sex better when I can actually see it  

No comments:

Post a Comment