Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Freeze Frame

Freeze Frame


I just want a second to soak up this moment
Hour glass figure got me in a daze for days
But before I can gather up words for ya curves
Let me just talk my views on your 32s
Now see your 32s isn't your bust size 
Not your hips n ass measurements
And if they truly are, well damn I'm good
But your smile will stop me in my tracks
Even could get trapped in between ya gap
Don't be ashamed of that
Then what covers those all white tips, would be your lips
Small to full size, they got me gripped
Before you judge me, I'm not thinking nasty 
But its just that I envy
That gloss, lipstick, Blistex are granted bliss
Just to press onto your lips, passion trance
It should be a sin to get turned on by ya grin
Or the fact I fantasize when I look into your eyes
Soon as you lock in, you catch that emotion
Vigor
Desire
Lust
Confidence
Innocence
Trained models couldn't master your optical poses
But lets look at the bigger picture
I'm all caught up just looking...at a picture
Of you whether its the snap or the gram
The constant word that comes to mind is "Damn"
She just caught my body without showing her body
But if she were here, I'd lift her up to capture a body shot
Consider it something like a selfie stick
Mentally infiltrated by the angles of this angel
I'm convinced I'm trippin
Cuz all the "you're beautiful's" in this world
Every heart button I push down
Wont stop that fear of denial that keeps me in the background
Consequences of being the shy guy
But my nervousness when I see you I will tame
Get to know more than just ya instaname
I should take a shot soon as I learn to aim
Capture all of you in just a freeze frame

No comments:

Post a Comment