Thursday, August 25, 2016

17 (Ting City 2)

17 (Ting City 2)


I swear when I return to the city
Radar senses a couple tings in my vicinity
But there can be only one that can grant me serenity
Wish I had a twin, cuz if I had her, he'd envy me
She's addicted to that city life
But she's one with that hippy life
So gifted & spiritual
Such a unique individual 
Replay her in my mind, I'll pay the residuals
Royalties
What do you give a boss when she got it all?
Never put a price tag on a gift for an empress
Not an effort to put pussy on a pedastal
Not to trick her with spells or rituals
Having her around, wanna make it habitual
What I have to give might not come in green
Something so pure, can only be fit for a queen
Consistent passion's addictive, turn you to a fiend 
Ting City shooter, be the thirty eight to my seventeen

No comments:

Post a Comment