Friday, August 19, 2016

Late Nights

Late Nights

2am "Are you up?" Texts
Either something wrong or you wanna lay next
To somebody you hold you close nice the perfect bra
Comforting like your favorite t shirt
That shirt you steal every night you come over
Convinced I shop for two instead of just myself
You lowkey a clepto for my clothes
Say my scent on you leaves you soothed
But that might be some other news
Right now, this just in! You want me at your bedside
But you say mine is better cuz I'm already there
Laid up as you choose to harass me
All in my face like there's games on it
I wish I could kiss you to sleep
Or make you cum into a coma
Cuz one more brush against my flashlight 
Or a tug on my nightlight 
Will lead you posted onto this wall 
As I whisper secrets between your legs
Then I guide my light searching for your treasure
But when we not having nocturnal activities 
We do actually latch onto each other
As we rest & regain our energy like batteries
Cuz we could keep going and going 
But we have the whole day ahead of ourselves
Unless its the weekend then we could just lay all day
Breakfast in bed with out utensils 
Just a spoon n fornication
But before I think up my morning meals
Let me just rest, I just responded to the text

No comments:

Post a Comment