Friday, August 19, 2016

Color Scheme

Colorscheme



Blackest night lit up by white stars
See your body glittered in gold
Within the grey area between you and me
There's a silver lining
Maybe its sippin on the brown
Covering up my usual yellow belly
Courage to approach the chocolate, 
Mocha
Caramel 
Coffee
Light Cream
Rainbow jewels all on your crown queen 
You think all I want is your pink matter
But your purple reign has me higher than I ever been
But like that green, I could see us catching a spark
Lit by a blue flame
Is that red lipstick meant for signature prints on glasses?
Or can we possibly mix & combine
Create gradients & colorways
Within that night and more nights to come
We could make it storm 
When its all said & done, rainbow smiles on our faces.
Love scenes via a colorscheme

No comments:

Post a Comment