Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Kissin Ink

Kissin Ink

Hidden messages on her body
Clothes cover the encrypted data
I've never seen em in person
Think I caught a peek on the gram
Or did she snap a thirst trap 
One of those 2 second posts I got to comment on
Trying to read in between the lines
Well actually I need to see if this is arabic or chinese
Squinting so hard I cant tell the difference
Tells me she show it when she sees me
Just for my eyes only
Anticipation to see her illustrations
She's seen my work before, I think everyone has
They got stories & theories on how I got em all
She heard the rumors, she seemed humored
But she ends up askin me about my lips
Not the ones that are god given but the ones that was artist written
Curious if I get chicks to pucker up to my artwork
Is one of their lips a perfect match?
How bout a mark up a trail of my lips down your thigh?
Cover up every tattoo on your body?
These lips represent my passion
Be the one to personally put a kiss on it
Then I'll purposely put my lips on you
Kissin ink. Let me give you a new tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment