Monday, August 1, 2016

Punch Drunk Lust

When I think of her, all I think is Punch Drunk Lust
Early days it was just us
But she lacked trust
For she know around me are those guys
Who pass out red cups of stories & lies
Just to drown in between some thighs
But I always suggested to take notoriety
Ive been through 2 years of sobriety
I just started sipping on opportunity
Mixed drinks full of attraction & unity
Then suddenly my eyes start to glaze
Reflexes begin to slow down
But body tends to loosen up
So then I throw back shots of courage
To get me to this point
Where its just her n me
Feelin nice & wavy 
Or lit as they say these days
Any other time, my nerves would have me 
Shaking
Hesitant
But the taste of her. Jungle juice.
Something sweet. 
Hides the curiosity & animosity
That will trigger after a cup of her
I chase it with reality  
I'd rather remember this moment
So I stop her from taking cups of regret 
Or even worse, those lil bottle of forget
At this moment, we're comfortable
Gaze upon her eyes, 40 oz full of pain
Wish she had a piece of somethin real to absorb the liquor 
So I fed her my experiences, 
My inspirations, 
My aspirations,
Yet all this plus the liquor gives her the urge for penetration
The shot of passion 
The cup of intimacy
Gave her the courage to start kissing me
Words couldn't describe
Scenes on the cutting room floor
Couldnt remember the movie
Woke up to this queen
This Henny Goddess
Patron Princess
Tequila Temptress
Vodka Vixen
Words couldn't describe
How we ended up in my bed
Hands caressing my head
And a grip tight around me
No hangover
Just a blissful rush
The early days of just us
Reminiscing bout Punch Drunk Lust

No comments:

Post a Comment