Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Toast: Memoirs Of Mr. Andre

This is for the one that cried for me
Said somethin bout how she would die for me
Little did I know she had a crazy past
Started to open by the end, so it didn't last
And this is for the one wit the long hair
New girl in the school I was in there
Speed it to overdrive, it was too much
Guess its why she kilt it after 3 months
And this is for the one that bagged me
Her promises of forever really had me
Was a time where I felt she couldn't do wrong
But I got my heart ripped when she went gone
And this is for the ones who jus filled the whole
Willing to put money in to pay the toll
To enter a world with a revolving door
A sec you were here, next min not anymore
And this is for the one that puts a smile on me
Her contract ain't signed, no guarantee
But right now, she's the only one I visualize
No sidetracks, can't be offsides
And this is for the one that will get my name
When I'm done wit birds, when she done wit lames.
But the rest of this will be done when it's real
This is not a rush for the future it's how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment