Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BROKE: Memoirs Of The College Student

You ever reach down in ya pockets
And pull em out and you see the same shit?
Empty. Like ya gwap jus ran away
With all ya bills. took dat vacay
But it aint coming til u start workin
Even then ya big cash flow ain't certain
Cuz everything you want always comes with a price
From them fresh kicks, to dat new device
Damn. I need money to grow on trees
Cuz the way my bills look, I need to pay you in leaves
My car needs a fixin, I need to fill up my tank
I filled it once by gettin money from a sperm bank.
No help from my fam, I'm workin solo
But these hours n pay I'm gettin is SO LOW
Know where my shit go? to my phone and car
I realized me tryna stack my money will never go far
Give the girl a lil cuz I gotta treat her right
And the fam 2, when we gotta eat at night
Stuck in this hole, need to get out this drought
AND MY REAL COLLEGE KIDS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment