Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quicksand: Memoirs Of The Gentleman Part 2

What the Hell did I step in?
Cuz when I saw the sign, it said, "Just Friends"
Damn, somebody set me up here.
Had to clean my shades to make it clear
Shorty looked right thru the eyeglassed
N said I fuckin trapped ya crazy ass
I'm like u know they call me young Houndini
I got out traps before, u thing u can cling me?
But all the sudden my body start sinkin
Lookin down like, I know I'm not shrinkin
She smiling, claimin theres no way out
Ignoring her, like i dunno what she's talkin out
Like I'm gettin out, at least I tried to.
She said she didnt like me...I was lied to
Then suddenly she out to kiss me
Said that she really gonna miss me
I'm like hold up, u gonna help me out
She jus walked off and she started to shout
Imma jus see you on the other side
Cuz form that point you jus have to enjoy the ride
I'm freakin out, and I have no clue
Sand hitting my neck, don't know what to do.
Oh damn, looks like it is the end
Now I'm fully stuck. What does this world SEND?!?!!?

It's nothing but her love...and I never wanna look back

No comments:

Post a Comment