Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Paparazzi: Memiors Of MatrixxCity

Fresh out of slumber. No longer dead lumber
Even though it's winter, imma make it feel summer
Cuz I bring the heatwave, keep on ya beater
People stay behind me like follow the leader
Lovers, Haters, Spectators, they all stay tuned
Watchin for my happiness or awaiting my doom
So imma hit Osoma up to see where he hiding
And place my dick there so people can stop riding
These birds freezing they ass off jus to stay and see
Why don't you just fly south, jus branch off me
I just don't know where they mind be
Only hit a bitch if a dog bite me
So my hat's tilted, tired of seein yall
Yall climb ladders to see me, u need to fall
Hit the escape button, jumped on my balloon
Wanna know how I really feel?
Mixtape comin soon = p

No comments:

Post a Comment