Sunday, December 13, 2009

Barbie World

In a world where they all plastic
When one falls, no one feels. Jus tragic
Bumped into one the other day
Realized she was walkin off wit one leg
And three fingers, and no heart
When they under pressure, they jus fall apart
You can't even be cool wit the Ken dolls
They got nothin in em. No balls
Spinless. Soulless, Dickless
Bout 2 put em all on my hitlist
Cuz they look real, but they so phoney
They could be ya family, even ya homeys
And the world is just tired of dealin wit
Da ones that see ya joy, then try stealing it
They all smiles, that only emotion
Mix up a plan to stop them, and I got the potion
I laugh cuz what I'll do, they'll still look at me
Wit they lil grin, but when I'm done they won't be happy.
Cuz they now they playin wit fire, I'm give them the flame
To they face so their smile will never be the same.





Jus be aware the world is full of Barbies and Kens. We aren't all this way. Last time I burned myself, I got a scar, I didn't have to get sent to a manufacturer to get a whole new arm. Real recognize real...But some always seem to put on a cloak in front of everyone. They play the character. They aren't who they say they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment