Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ILY: Memiors Of The Gentleman

There she was in my bed
Jus staring deeply no words said
As the eyes closed, the lips started to mash up
What would go down next I knew she would latch up
Onto me. Cuz I knew what to caress
Pushin the right buttons; A,B,B,X
Tongue on her like a summer day; lickin on an ICEE
Light hit her skin and it glows so nicely
In my mind there is so much I could do to her
She whispers everything I do is new to her
She say "I'm ready do what you wanna do"
Laugh at myself, I'm like this can't be true
So I strap up, and went in her gently
A smile of approval is what she sent me
Soon enough I speed it up like a club song
I hit it, beat it, make it jump, it goes on
I go in closer, she heads up 2 my ear
She go, "ILY" Pretend I didn't hear
Can't trust dat, went back 2 bustin dat
She bust then I bust. And that's that.
Put back on my hat, headed outside
As I reached the door, I hear her start 2 cry
She scream "U LEAVIN ME?!?!WHATCHU BOUT 2 DO?!?"
Then I pull out a ring, reply "ILY 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment