Thursday, December 17, 2009

Say Something V2 {Memoirs Of The Gentleman Pt. 3} (1st Verse)

Couldn't wait for the day I made you my girlfriend
But when we came one. Things came to an end
Fairytales are kept in kid's storybooks
I had to give reality a 2nd look
Cuz you weren't happy. I tried to make it better
But yet all answers came in a 4 page letter
Actually they were texts, and calls from you
And I'm lookin at it, like what could I do?
Jus say something baby, girl you drive me crazy
I'd rather talk face to face, cuz this shit is wavy
Look into my eyes cuz I feel that you could play me
Try to use your mouth, cuz it's lookin so lazy.
My lady. I don't know what to do with you
All I need is to know whats hurting you...
Be ya hero, coming to your rescue
I'll give you time, Patience is a Virtue...

1 comment:

  1. Well love is a game of patience.Being crazy or loving deeply not necessarily gonna yield the desired results.Be courageous,give your best,show whats in your heart.Love will come to you,if its true.Nice verse.

    ReplyDelete