Monday, December 7, 2009

Purple Haze Flow: Memiors Of A Broken Heart

I look at life n ain't what it seems
Eyes saggin like my boy Curt's jeans
Coughin hard. Mind feelin light
Thinkin that it's gunna be a long night
I blew the smoke, now I'm feelin stress free
I hit the heavens, god done blessed me
I'm like what dis be? He said dat sour
Rotating 3 L's for half an hour
They were shocked when I blew it out my nose
She like damn she smell dat shit all on my clothes
This my first time, yet I blaze up like a pro
Life was too fast. Dis Haze made it slow
Now this was based on a true expression
Back at a time when I hit my Great Depression
I was so close and there was nothin to stall me
Then suddenly...my ex called me....

Based on a True Story. This was all in my mind before it COULDA HAPPENED. I didn't smoke. I have never smoked. And I never will. Est. Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment