Monday, December 7, 2009

Mr. Sex Set: Memiors Of V Friendly


Me n my boys walking through a party
U see us TRYNA BAG?? Hardly.
I see a chick walkin. First see her eyes
The light made it stunning. Straight Hypnotized
Damn. And she know she bad
From her hair to the heels she had
I went behind her in the sex set
Grind session heavy. Her body feel wet.
Crazy how her scent still smell like vanilla
I think she got me goin. I start 2 feel her
She grip my neck. Lips pressed on her shoulder
Took my arm around her, so I could hold her.
Stuck in the moment. We tried to hold it
We became clay. Our bodies molded
Picked her legs up to the wall. Gettin crazy
Goin so hard we coulda had a baby
Thankfully we had clothes on
Before you knew it. Sex set was gone
Digits exchanged. And that was that
Crazy thing is we never hit eachother back

No comments:

Post a Comment