Monday, December 14, 2009

A Drunken Night! By Chelsea D'Nique

It's funny how you really think you played me
But there was so much more behind the story.
You told me that you wasn't feeling her
But everyone in the room knew what was about to occur.

We laughed, we smiled, with nothing else to do
But all you kept saying was stop disrespecting you.
Disrespecting you? You were disrespecting yourself!
Because I was too much of a woman...too much for your health.

We were all having a good time, when you fucked up and said:
"Let's chill and watch a movie. Let's go to the bed."
Ha! You're a joke! I knew what you were about
As your feelings went up north, my heart went down south.

I was confused..what was I to do?
Cuz you claimed me to be yours. But you was just a bug a boo.
Yea you're cute, and of course you got swag.
But who woulda thought you'd be someone I would bag.

You thought you knew what you were doing, 'cause everything seemed so right,
But when it came down to business, you couldn't even win your fight.
You stared right in my eyes, as if you were about to cry
But any little boy would, especially after they lie.

Unlike many women, I kept it real
Regardless of how I, you, or my ex would feel.
I'm glad I got it off my chest because now we're nothing but happy
As you sit lonely as hell, wondering what we could be....

NOTHING! That's exactly what we are
And you're nothing close to what I want. You're so damn far.
If your "girl" only knew
Nobody believes you...NOT EVEN YA CREW!

You don't even make mad, it's just that your a little boy
And you're playing with a woman's heart as if it's just a toy.
I hope she let's go, as a real woman should
And have you sitting there thinking, about what should've could.

You said you were done, you were just in it for the sex thing
Then why the hell are you still texting?
Me..that is. But wait why?
I swear if I wasn't a Christian I'd wish you would die.

And no...it's not all you, so I can see how you may feel
How could your ego be so big, but you can never keep it real?
She asked "how was it?" Too bad I couldn't tell
Because on some real shit, ya sex game just wouldn't sell.

My heart was racing as the time came nearer,
To tell everyone the truth, too make things clearer.
So at the end of the day I stopped puttin up a fight
Because I wished it wasn't you. Damn! What a drunken night!

No comments:

Post a Comment