Friday, March 20, 2009

Tell ya Friend

Ayo tell ya friend she can get it on a Sunday
We can bless each other,won't dat b a fun day
Not a violent dude, dont worry bout da gun play
But i feel like we gunna have loads popped n shots sprayed
Nasty as I wanna be, call me V Friendly
Take her on a smooth ride, call me a Bentley
Accidental G shit, I got plenty
Im not ownin dis chick, I'm only tryna rent b
Take a couple rides round the park n put her away
Never even think bout by the end of the day
But if she somehow hits me back up dats ok
Cuz they way her booty lookin, I'd hop back on em anyway
Since she aint with no one but u, tell her 2 text me
Face me or Space me tell her 2 message me
Ayo wuts wrong with u, u aint lookin so well b
Wait, THATS YA GIRL?!? WHY THE FUCK AINT U TELL ME???

whoops...If that really happened..i still wouldnt care..shawty culd get it regardless..Once again i dont rap..I sing..boredom

No comments:

Post a Comment