Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Lyirc Of The Day

"Yea Alright (ohh ohhh) She be jumpin up and down Tryna fit that ass in
Took her half an hour Just to get that belt to fasten
All they want to talk about is partyin' and fashion
Every single night I have a dream that I am smashin' Them all
Young Money man this shit so timeless
And I'm in the mood to get faded so please bring your finest
And what are all your names again we drunk remind us
Are any y'all into girls like I am lesbi-anest
She wants me she wants me
Cause I got it all shawty tell me what you don't see
I will fuck with all y'all All y'all are beautiful I
just can't pick one so you can never say I'm choosy hoes
And Wayne say pussy pussy pussy
And weed and alcohol seem to satisfy us all
Damn And every time I think of staying with her
She bring that friend around that make a nigga reconsider man"
-Drake "Every Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment