Monday, March 9, 2009

"Be Quiet"

This is a song I wrote in 2007, it was funny how I can up with this song. I was sitting at my keyboard, just playing and I remember thinking about the drums on Drop It Like It's Hot. I wanted to do a song where it appealed across the board, where you can play in the club but also play at beach house relaxing. All the song is just two differnt bass drums and a piano for the chrous. These are just the lyrics that I'm giving to you. It almost seem like the lyrics are timless to me. Hopefully soon, I will have the equipment to post the instrumental. It's just funny to me how I'm posting one of my songs right now. I told myself that when I become a music artist, this will be the first single to my fourth album "My Demo Tape". It's important to plan things out, and I plan my dream career out to the tee. I just love this song and maybe you will too. Enjoy y'all.

Be Quiet
Written by Aaron McMillan
Verse 1
Hey Shorty, can I talk to you for a sec?
Buy you a drink, conversate for a little sec?
I see you with your girls getting low on the floor
You caught my attention that’s why I want to let you know
I’m feeling your shape; I’m feeling your waste
Your pretty face got me wanting to get out of this place
And just, lay back for a few.
Conversate with you, I’m down with whatever you want to do
Or let’s just party all night, we can get right. Sit tight, clothes off if you like.
Mm, and by the end of the night, we’re going to see if you’re down to get right tonight. Aight?
Don’t second guess chances, we can make this happen.
I got the heat if your boy need a clapping
But I ain’t trying to go there ma’
I’m trying to see if you’re ready to go this route.

Chorus
Conversate for a few, do things that you want to do girl.
It’s on you if try it, we can just sit back and just be quiet

Verse 2
Verse two is a little different, shout out to my boys in the NJ selling that peef and
It’s all in the spirit of hustle, got to stay on your grind
Got to have a strong muscle
For the ways of getting that cake, but silently and patiently, you wait.
For the day you don’t have to grind, you don’t have to shine
Just sit back and recline
Watch the world turn as you learn
You use to be a little dude with the money you earn
Now you look back at those days and try to figure out how you got in that place
But don’t you look too hard because there’s a million other people with the same old scars
Life is full of noisy violence, why don’t we just sit back and just be quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment