Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 in 1

Chester French "She Loves Everybody"


Chester French is a band coming out of Harvard University, these two guys Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach seem to be very talented. Today, I saw their new video single "She Loves Everybody" for their debut album, "Love The Future". Though I do like the song, the video is questionable for me due to the girl's actions in the video. The girl in the video beats the hell out these guys while they are playing the song. Kind of funny but Damn. Keep doing you're things guys.

Tabi Bonney "Rich Kids"


Tabi Bonney is been on my underground/pop rap category for awhile. He was born in West Africa but represents D.C. Bonney release a couple songs throughout 07 to 09, my favorite is "Beat Rock". Good lyrics, geeky cool style and hip hop trendy videos, I like this new song "Rich Kids". The way it was filmed kind of pictures gang in the 80's that made it to the big time. For some reason, I picture a group of drugs dealers out high school made it to success. Funny but questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment