Friday, March 6, 2009

Lust for L.I.F.E.

"Just Live ya life"
"Stop worrying bout what Others think"
"Be a bit more spontaneous"
"Jus stop Caring"...
If i did that longer, would I still have you. But now I'm living it. Doing it big, living the fast life, not caring bout the consequences. Jus caring bout her. Not wondering what she's doing exactly, or doing stuff with. Just her...but more me these days. She was right. I can't keep thinking about her feelings. I know she jealous, but when I'm single, I naturally flirt. NATURALLY lol. I am having more fun. I'm not depressed anymore. But I still do love her. With all of my heart...I got this Lust tho..for goin in on everything other than my usuall...
Organizations ar either last thing on my mind, but i still show support for them. It's just too much for me dealin with unsinspired people and no true support. Now I got bigger and better responsibilites, so I'm gunna jus Stick with those.I'm back on my party mode..Dancing..and MAD BUTTS!!! lol but seriously, I have a ball n mingle a bit.
Everything else is looking good for me 2: Classes are on point, and my jobs are doing better. I'm fully done with the drama. I'm just having more me time now. I say what I want, I do what I want, and keep certain situations to myself. I'm still the same person: Matrixx, Danny, Dan Andre, Enrique, Danny Doodle Bop, etc. But now some things have changed. I'm now Matrixx City, Mr. Vagina Friendly, Mr.iGFE, Enrique I, Dan Andre, and Danny Phantom...Take it or leave it..Love me or hate me...Fuck with me or Fuck ya Life

No comments:

Post a Comment