Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something Worth Waiting For

During these past couple of days, I have been thinking about a lot of things. School, girls, death and music ideas. The most thought topic for me these past couple of days has been girls. Considering that this last weekend was crazy, from the club to diner, this really boost my confidence up. But more or less, I'm still the person I was designed to be. Thuough this post is long, it is about a feeling I'm getting. Have you ever felt like something good was going to happen in your life? Not in a religious sense but just a gut feeling. I have the feeling that someone will come in or back into my life. Someone I haven't seen in a while but we did or do have chemistry. I think I even know who this person is. Not going to say who but she defintly has my heart. I've been feeling this way for about two weeks now. Now, I didn't wanted to make this post all romantic and what not but I got to admit, I feel happy as hell. I just wanted to know y'all intact on this situation. This feeling rarely comes in a lifetime, but when it does, take it for what its worth.

P.S. There's more post like this from me. Next one I think will be about death and/or living your life for a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment