Friday, March 20, 2009

OK here i Go

Ok here I go I'm running past like Tink Tink
Got Bullshit throwin everything at me but the kitchen sink
Mr. V Friendly World don't wanna know what i think
I can make any color look hot, except pink
Im sayin all dis random stuff cuz life is so crazy
Stepped in 09, all the sudden lose ma baby
So Im like eff a commitment, sorry 2 da ladies
That want me for themselves, u culdnt have me if u paid me
I Got 2 jobs still broke than a mother
I play it like it like a bum, so can u help out a brother
But don't get it twisted i pay bills like any other
Phone,chicks, parties, life are the debts I cover
So now I'm the man, There's no way u can ignore me
I can entertain the crowd from the nosebleeds to the floors seats
I WTF the LOLs n go OMG
Ok there I went, on the road with my MP3...

Dont discriminate me...I DONT RAP not in my future..i usually sing..I was bored lol

1 comment: