Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paradise By @A_Selinou

take me to paradise 
Where its only me and you
And we can both act a fool
Take me to paradise 
Where the love is unconditional 
And we feed off the hours of sex
that we do
our paradise it knows no time
We are sublime
With very little stress
No ones welcome here but you and I 
A place that can only be found when our souls combine
our paradise where all things come true
Every want,need,desire handed to you
Come with me and bask in this beautiful place where our love is forever on adrenalin like we're running through a race
Most can't find our paradise because its ours alone
Not for the selfish...people like that die alone
Our paradise where no man or woman can come between 
you and I 
its just us
Until the very end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment