Saturday, October 5, 2013

In Thought(Poem I Wrote About You) By @RMGSCEO

7 days ago by 
its been 7 days since you gave me that cold good bye
that good bye thats eats at a man's inside
that good bye that quietly deflates a man's pride
how could you tell me you want me to go 
how could you say I'm the person you no longer want to know
why do you want to see my die in side
can't you see the pain in my eyes
can't you understand i did nothing but try
to make you happy 
show you why you shouldn't give up on me
How can you say you want to look for things in another man
He can't do it like me 
he may look at you but he doesn't comprehend what i see
don't you see i can be everything you want and need
I have stood with you in the abyss and gave you a flashlight
why leave me in the darkness of night
why leave me at the airport when we supposed to fly together
why leave me the man who had plans to grow and love you forever
Now look at me  
what am i to you distant memory in the land of never
why must you do this shit to me
Why is it my heart you distinctly dissect and sever 
is it someone else ?
is it someone who makes your heart melt? 
Tell me im not one you felt?
Tell me im not the one who made you day well
tell me im on the one who gave you a crutch when you fell
Why must it be like this 
why in the hell!
but my soul is something i never will sell
so i guess when im gone i hope you think of me well..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment