Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mrs Soldier @PrettyLavishlee By @RMGSCEO

Built on the values of a team
Thru time you showed me you duty
As friend you were there for me
Thru this distance we face 
You showed me I mattered providing loyalty
I'm honored to call you my lady
I respect you as not only a soldier but my soldier
My love and my cheerleader
You gave me the integrity of you honest heart
Even though we miles apart
From the first time we spoke
I knew you were special from the start
You selflessly serve me your time 
Even tho sometimes I know you mind
I just want to tell you your one of a kind
And to my super woman kent 
I'm working to be your clark
I know its a load on you miss e.laine
I'll be home soon to take you from those kypto cold nights
Just know im working for us
Because your personal courage believes in an us.

No comments:

Post a Comment