Saturday, October 5, 2013

Abandonment By @RMGSCEO

Born of bricks weeds 
of which many get cut down before they its the sun they see 
Out of the cracks I begin to breach...
trying to surpass the life spans of those who tried to teach. 
But as I break through the surface I realized I became the only one
now as I ascend toward the sun
I see others fall chopped down by health and guns
How I can I enjoy where I am when I'm left alone 
my friends are pushing daisies at home 
and all I got is my words and ink to write these sad poems 
I planned to go ghost but as I faded to black I see my friends souls become phantoms
As I roll back in time to when we dreamed of owning phantoms and the new ghosts
Now im the only one living
Your end is never planned like the beginning
You never prepare for the losts when you only think of winning 
you always plan on spending never understanding the true cost 
the trails of the fallen and lost 
all the anger and hearts tossed
left in the soil ....
as you begin to boil
from the fate that you will die alone
Sets the solemn tone 
the acknowledgement of the quiet abyss 
Sings abandonment
One of the unforseen things in life that is meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment