Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Look At Me. What Do You See? By @A_Selinou

When they look at me 
I wonder what they see
A brown skin girl dark brown hair
And eyes with a darkness much like the sea
Do they see my hurt
Do they see my pain
Does anyone understand my heart
Or feel the strain, i feel of my life
So i wonder when they look at me
What do they see
A young woman with full lips
small hips and
A back side that has a slight jiggle when i switch
when they look at me what do they see
The years of confusion i went through that in turn developed me
Or do they see a young woman scorned and used
Beauty lies in everything 
most people have that confused
and as they look at me and stare 
While i'm lost in the deep thoughts of my mind
Do they know i'm trying to figure out ...what they are looking at 
but can not seem to find
So when they look at me 
i wonder what they see
Wether i'm just another brow skin girl who seems to have grown cold and tired of those looking at me
But little do they know,
All that matters is 
When I look at me
What do I see
A young woman going through the stages of life
With a goddess soul
And heart of gold
That only true love and God's eyes can see

No comments:

Post a Comment