Saturday, October 5, 2013

12/12/12 By @RMGSCEO

Its been some years missing between me and you,
and too still feel the way I feel you would have never knew
but in the beautiful view of our friendship 
my feels are of a different hue...
our conversations paint colors of wonders,
but thoughts of something more still wander
your location made us farther 
but our phones much closer
as my heart still ponders..
every day these thoughts linger,
as your name illuminates my phone with the touch of a finger,
I missed the memories we used to share,
I missed your love and how you used to care,
I hearing each others pain 
I can feel it in the air 
But an intruder im not,
and homewrecker I would not dare
but I'm writing this 3 years later so you know i still care
Dec 12th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment