Sunday, October 27, 2013

FriendZone 101 By Rafael

Got these papers rolled up Imma keep it blunt 
These guys stay with the tricks, always tryna stunt
Bite sized steppin to the giants, little punts
But let me kick this shit off with a lil punt
I stand in front of you as I present the friend zone
A place when you can't call shorty's pussy home 
She got all her limbs together she don't wanna bone 
Ain't tryna get tangled with you, got her own comb 
But ladies chill Cuz this you can get in this spot too
We can chill but you can never call me ya boo
Shoulder to lean on not the Dick you suck on when you blue
sexed ya friend but that don't mean I wanna love the crew 
Y'all really gotta respect this space 
Fuck our my face
Fuck around and get replaced 
Or misplaced 
Got some friends have you fallin from grace
Take you out the race
Then again you weren't in the race
Please retrace 
When I made you my ace
Our emotions are not at pace 
You not my taste 
Straight like that you not my type
I'm really lost about all of this hype
You just a friend nothing more
Will never get to my core
Won't even cut into my skin 
A girl that will never win.
My affection
Shit, more like state of rejection.
The Friend Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment