Monday, February 9, 2009

Work Was my Mistress

Work was my mistress, kept me form the right one
Stay keeping me up, even when the nights gone
Im done with her then, i see my girl I'd b tired
Had a fear of not doing my job right, then I'd end up fired

But now I realize that the work wasn't that real
Trying to rise up in the ranks had a consequence to deal
With. Shit getting crazy now, Nigga lost his baby now
Tryin to devise a plan to get her back but dont know how

to show her that I left my mistress
Cuz orgs and other ppl cant give kisses
And misses
Cuz truly I miss you
Im so blue
That doin shit for the homies was my downfall
Or doin 2 much for them kilt me after all

Me n my Mistress broke up..Deleted her Number
Hooked her up with my niggas, but still it makes me wonder
Will it all be worth it in end
Cuz these days I hear bout u n ya friend

N soon dat mistress will rear its ugly head
Then u get me at the rebound n its something i dread
So please when you wanna start over get at me
And no I have no heavy baggage hangin on me

It will be you n me
No Mistress
No Bullshit
No Favors
Cuz It wont be worth it
I got all the time in the world for you+Me 2 fit
Jus save room for my love..jus a lil bit

No comments:

Post a Comment