Sunday, February 1, 2009

Throwback Joint:"Happily Ever After"

The story of how this song got in my head is funny. I was talking to one my buddies about business and girls, like dudes do. He was talking about the girl he's currently dating and how he never found a girl liked her. I started to think about how do you find that "special girl"? After we talk, I started my car and turn on the radio and this song was on. Rarely do I listen to the radio anymore but songs like this make me listen. I came to the conclusion that dudes have to spend time to find her. She may be closer than you think. It goes the same way about girls too. Also, as a side note, I thought about my brother getting married in March. Shout out to my brother Tabu and his fiancee' Kristi, love ya. and all the couples getting married this year. This song is definitely the right song to get married to or just appreciate the one you with. I dedicate this song to all the couples out there and to my girl, wherever she may be in this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IZOcEEqTC8

No comments:

Post a Comment