Sunday, February 15, 2009

Taking Girls Outta Houstatlantavegas

I really don't know why my current goal is doing this, but I'ma b real: I LOVE GIRLS. Seeing them fuck up and make bad decisions kind of kill me. Some are stuck in this world where they feel like they are should get intoxicated, mess with some random head, and do that shit all over again. Some just have that fear of being alone and they need someone to be with. Is that shit real? Are you living or just existing? I want to save these girls. Do i wanna b with some of em? Nah...Could some of em get it? Hellz yea... They just need a reality check because some who they randomly get at for one night could be the love of their love being overlooked..Jus check this out n Ima put my one in the air for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment