Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm So Far Gone

I got love for this girl, but I gotta Lust For Life
So I gotta live it, find a shorty in Houstatlantavegas
Then go bout my business and find ways to be Successful
If issues come up with anything, Let's Call It Off
If I stay sex free till November 18th, I think I'm gonna go crazy
Might fuck a chick that wanted me, then kick her out my room on some Ignorant Shit
Or take A Night Off from business, n show a special girl why my tongue game proper lol
If you wanna tell me how you feel bout these situations, jus Say What's Real
Cuz in my heart I'm a Little Bit in love with you, but a Little Bit in lust with anotha
But you should know you The Best I Ever Had so I'm not fully going anywhere
What I'm doing 2 change is Unstoppable, cuz a nigga makin moves n sayin fuck da future
Workin on life and business, I should have a building Uptown, With you admiring my drive
Then, I'm going to show you why you fell in love with me Sooner Than Later
Cuz when I look into your eyes I feel The Calm
And everything I'm doing is a bit Brand New for me
These days I got Money 2 Blow, and I don't mind sharing
If he holding you at Ransom, I got what he wants
He just better know that I Can Take Your Girl
And when everything work out, people will either stay confused or say Congratulations
But right now, we are So Far Gone, our whatever type of association we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment