Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Mommas...MILFS or Possible Trouble??

You see some of these girls with babies, and a good amount still don't got dat bangin body you was boggling at back in High school. I've seen some pretty lil biddies let the fuck go, feel me? But then there is some..damn!!! Thats all i gotta say. There is that lil group that is blessed with that baby phat hittin to the booty. In my eyes: Ain't nothing wrong with that. The issue is: Would you go into a relationship with a baby momma? Don't matter if she sexy as hell wifey type, decent can go either way type, or she jus a jumpoff status chick... I'm on some shit like, I'm a heartless dude these days, so I can care less about the possible consequences. In the past, and right now, I've seen some beautiful works of art; cute face, nice body, ass is the fattest..BUT!! they gotta baby.. Possible issues: Dealin with the baby father; nigga can b crazy or a hater.. Dealin with the parents; b some bullshit hearin their opinions. Finally, the baby; dependin on if shorty a quick one night stand, or possibly here for the long run, yo ass might be see as daddy; and do you REALLY wanna be seen as someone's father when you ain't grown yourself?? I really don't know these days...Mom's always said that if you was grown enough to have sex, you grown enough to accept the consequences..But wait..That ain't my baby!!! So what do you do? Take shorty and the baby as ya own if she wifey status? Or do you drop the baby momma with her bad ass kid, or KIDS, like a bad habit if she Just a jump??? I dont know nigga..A fine ass girl is A fine ass girl..All dimes got a few scratches n flaws..how much of a scratch is a baby to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment