Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sigh...Still Stuck On You

It's been 3 weeks since we decided to break up...Let me just take this off my chest...I still love you..I'm still stuck on you..But its like why take you out of an apparently happy situation, when I have the possibility to mess it up coming back with me. I have been doing a lot and planning more to prove that I am changing, but its like...damn. Is it going to be worth it. Have I messed up enough for you that there is no way for you to believe that I am being real?
What if I am doing everything, yet I don't get to have you back in my world? I have thought about that near and dear to me, and thought about a positive. If you do stay in your situation, no chance of us getting back together, and if there is ever some girl I'll meet that I'll love as much as I love you, I'm gunna do to her what I'm doing to you. But right now...I can't get over you. I stopped out of mid conversation with a group of people and thought of you and my whole positive aura just slumped cuz you werent there with me. You're not here with me. Everything else has been working. Classes.Org business is already finished. Now I am just waiting. Waiting for you to come back in my arms. Waiting for you to call me 24/7/365 or 366 ina leap year. And I will give you my everything. My heart. My soul. All type of well being.. I just want you to say you love me and you're not leaving again..If we need to take things slow like the beginning, I don't mind. But once again...you look so happy now..I don't want to destroy that...If I am still stuck on you for the rest of my life...so be it. I'd rather be alone than not loving you, holding you, kissing you...
Time is running out
Please Dont make me wait
I'm all alone..
I jus wanna take you on a date...sometime..it doesn't have to be anything serious..i just wanna see you and chill with you like we did when we first met..When we first kissed..when you said I love you...Lemme make up for all the times i stressed you out or when I stopped being with you to help everyone else..jus give me a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment