Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Colors Appreciation

I went in McDonald's to order dinner for the work place. I go in there, seeing mad people from my high school who are affiliated "bloods". Unfortunately, i had my red and black jacket on. So, i say hi to the people i know around the way and order the food. Out of nowhere, one guy comes up to me and says, "yo you blood cuz?" I say, "Na, I'm Aaron. what's up man, how are you?" He says oh, gives me a pound and walks away. All I'm saying is colors shouldn't be so serious to people. I have nothing against bloods, crips or any other gang for that matter. I just think we shouldn't get so hang up on colors. Red, blue, yellow, green, just be neutral. We are different colors, races, religions and nationalities. Just be yourself, even if you are in a gang. Colors are just different images, it is not that serious. What if i walked down the street butt naked, than what? People will asking me, "yo, you African?" It's just colors, town it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment