Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wet Dreams By @Pharose_Queen

the sun starts to rise, and the warm breeze from the ocean sweeps through the room. As the sun slowly warms my naked skin...i wake and bask in the glory and beauty of my king...i gently kiss his forehead. Then i submerge into the sheets, down to his sex. I softly massage him with my hand and lick the tip with my toungue...almost instantaneously his manhood stood like armor...as my thick lips slowly caressed his every inch. The warmth of my mouth seems to make him stir, then he lets out a groan....and pulls the sheets back. And in one motion im on my back as he kneels down. Our eyes meet, he's watching me as he glides his fingers up my soaking pussy...i'm yearning as he teases me by putting one finger in and licking it off. Our eyes are still on each other, he starts to caress my legs and enters me...all i can hear is the wetness from in between my legs sucking his man hood in...his breathing changes as he whispers "damn baby you feel too good" He's stroking i'm moaning and he picks up the pace and leans in, 
we kiss as he cradles my face and bites my neck as i grip his back. My breathing heightens as the sheets drench...He's beating it up and it feels to good. I begin to climax as my legs shake....he stares into my eyes and lays on top of me. 
A few mins pass and he says baby i'm kind of hungry. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment