Thursday, September 26, 2013

Visuals By @RMGSCEO

Visuals

I wake up with conscience

As i see face to face my daily nonsense

Listening to Eminem’s crack a bottle

Trying to think of a good life motto

Is it” live life “or “be polite to those who help u thru life"

Thinking of wen i get old how i want my wife

And does she want to give birth to a life

Contemplating the meaning of using your time

But that’s in my mind

As the beat changes to Charles Hamilton’s Brooklyn girl

I wish i cud take my great lady around the world

There is nothing like my girl she’s the best in the world

Maybe not to u but to me she loves to hug me

And as i tickle her and reward her with me

Thinking about my next dollar

Just try to become a great baller

That needs him an independent chick

Who knows how manage what she invests

And dollars she must get

Education is a must

Because what happens when your knees bust

Try to prepare for the unexpected

Like having sex while she on the pill and a condom thinking she protected

Thinking what will Obama do and was he really fitted to be elected

Jus questions i ask

As time thru the day passes

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment