Friday, September 20, 2013

Sharing My Pain By @RMGSCEO


Mornings filled with secret hate
Nights filled with belittling words
Expulsion verbs made as vows
As anger flows with every vowel
Sometimes thoughts of violence roam
For all the days of degradation
Every thought of a punch is an I.o.u
Because they threaten recycling 
Yet I have no work that warrants counselings
Why am I harassed 
Is it the tan lines that works as a brown mask?
Is it the curls that became my hair that makes our differences more aware?
> Is it the lack of fear in my eye?
> Tell me why?
They say they dont like my natural  pelo
They want me to resemble their ancestors who stole our instruments and named them cellos
They want me to salute them greet them and say hello
But when we ask for justice equality and peace the verduct is no
So as I take this razor to the brain
Cutting ties with the hair that makes every thing biased and unfair
In the mirror I stair 
I feel the cuts that release the blood of anger
The anger ignited by strangers
The anger that makes them scream danger
Because every brain behind a brown face screams terror
Never given enough credit but mocked for errors
So I correct it with removing each folicale
Calming the once volatile
Watching as his top becomes hollow
They belittle him not knowing his sorrow
But they stalk his errors
And the threat of success that follows...
I shave my pain
Is it because im not selling cocaine
Is it because I can proficiently use my brain?
Why am I treated less than the same?
While I contemplate this I shave my pain. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment