Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm Feeling Her by @RMGSCEO

I’m Feeling Her

I'm feeling her

Because she like no other

She almost a part of me

Like how i am with my mother

She is above the whack others

She is the sun and i want to be her universe

And love the way she carries herself not to be perverse

She keeps realer than most

Like when she got me that was a forever deal

Even when the rain comes she’s there

Me and her together is nothing more than the perfect pair

Her body her mind her long hair

I know i got it bad i swore

I don’t need anyone else

Because she is the only one that makes my heart melt

She like a good chocolate

Every time i taste i just want savor her flavor

She my gummy bear

And I’m her big teddy bear

And to ever one else the wish they cud be like our pair

Our bond is like no other

She just not aimed to be my lover

She my friend she will be forever above the others

And i just don’t feel her i love her


No comments:

Post a Comment