Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Anticipation 2 By @Pharose_Queen

It's been a bit hot today so, i decide to take my second shower...It's about 10:30pm, so my baby should be getting home soon. I've been chilling in the house all day...no meetings,shoots or anything. I hop off the couch and pick my weggie i have from these booty shorts. I turn the system on to bump that anticipation 2, then hop in the shower, the water hits my body and that butterfly feeling hits my stomach because i know he's almost home...Ah yes the feeling of love...and in the midst of all these thoughts of lust in my head, my hands find their way between my thighs...as i'm in my daze of short ecstasy trey songz don't judge me is bumping through my bathroom speakers. I rinse the soap lather off and step out. The bathroom is steamy, while my inner goddesses body is in a flare. Yes that feeling and emotion comes over you. Like ummmm i'm about to get some and you subconsciously make a lust ridden face ...I'm putting on lotion when i feel a warm body press up on my naked body...and a cool hand grab my left breast. while his other hand slowly glides from my waist to my neck. He plants gentle kisses on my neck. Turns me around and grabs my soft behind while we kiss and embrace. He picks me up and throws me on the bed, and opens my legs....gently kissing from my navel down to my sex...gently kissing sucking and licking every bit.I'm drenched and in need of my man, now more than ever...i swiftly sit up and begin to unbuckle his pants they drop to the floor...and I kneel up to remove his shirt..."While he's whispering to me there is no other woman that can do what you do,and love me how you do". He lays be back down and kisses it again. And slowly slides his manhood inside of me...the feeling of his penetration makes me want to orgasm...i'm griping his back as he starts to stroke, and now i'm on top stroking back...he grips my ass as my wetness drips down his shaft and my sex walls tighten up with every stroke i take...i lean in and kiss him as he starts to feel vulnerable to this feeling of ecstasy...i found him and he found me...he's holding me kissing my forehead for now, and says "we just getting started baby". All i hear is the faint sound of inside pt 2 fading off as i finish sucking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment